Monday, January 11, 2010

No Blogs, No Worries

[09:38] Elisa Lee: i think about being green a lot because of you

You don't realize all the people you affect, just by being green, but you do.  So even if I haven't been blogging of my green exploits during the holiday season, believe me, they are happening.  And I will soon be back to inspire the unseen masses!

But for now, take solace in your own green ways, and that it passes on and affects others.  Thus, little change, becomes big.

Since joining the meat CSA, multiple people have asked me to link them to their site (and I'll do it one more time here you go!).  After telling others of my navy showers my friend recently told me he saved his shower water to run the laundry.  Of course, I have my green friends who I rant against Walmart with (big Organics can kiss my big- ok not that big, butt), but these are people I never expected to influence.  SUV drivers, true consumers, wiser and older folks all fall to the wisdom of leading by example.

Lead on!

*Update: I swear this is true, another friend on AIM [14:41]: "i'm definitely not as green as you, but i try, and you remind me to be more conscious as well"  What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment