Friday, January 22, 2010

Another ski weekend!

It's been dumping for a week while I have been relegated sick invalid, but is clearing up just in time with my sinuses.  Which means, *drum roll,* another ski weekend at Squaw!   

This weekend, my friends have blessed me with a snow tired, small sedan filled to the brink with 5 people (one of them is 6'2," not pictured), their luggage, plus 5 sets of ski gear. This reminds me of when I used to carpool down to San Diego after breaks at home and fill my smaller sedan with 5 people and their luggage (none of them being 6'2"). Of course I didn't have a lovely roof box which is pretty much like adding another huge trunk to the top of your car, so ingenious.  It's all about a can do spirit!

But don't ask 6'2"'s butt.  Because it was numb the majority of the ride.  

No comments:

Post a Comment